6 years ago
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Valentines Day
Drew and I made these for his class (he is in a small group kindergarten so I only had to make 11 total, kids, teacher and aids). The cute scribbles on the bottom are where Drew wrote who it was to and who it was from. I took the basic idea from Family Fun magazine and then tweaked it to my liking and added my own saying. I think they are kind of cute. I used hot glue to put them together, so Drew couldn't help a lot. That's why I let him pick which color pompom we used for which friend (he loves that supervisory work anyway).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love how Drew's Valentine's Day cards turned out. I wish I would have been a more creative mom and helped my kids do something cute instead of the cheap store cards. Julia didn't want them, she made cards for her classmates out of construction paper. She loves to "craft" as she calls it. Oh, and she has decided she wants to be called Julie--not Julia!
Post a Comment