One Family's Account of Finding Joy in the Journey
He is just so cute. I don't see any Peterson in him, he looks all Oliver to me.
Congrats you guys!! I ma so happy everything went well, and that it was so quick...not fair! lol He's a beautiful baby!
I just wanna hold him and squench him!!!!! ~J
He is so handsome! Congratulation you guys!! Such a cool name too!!
Congrats!!! He is darling! I am way excited for you guys and glad that everything went well. Give us a call next time you're in St. George.
Better late than never - but congratulations. I am happy all is well with you.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He is just so cute. I don't see any Peterson in him, he looks all Oliver to me.
Congrats you guys!! I ma so happy everything went well, and that it was so quick...not fair! lol He's a beautiful baby!
I just wanna hold him and squench him!!!!! ~J
He is so handsome! Congratulation you guys!! Such a cool name too!!
Congrats!!! He is darling! I am way excited for you guys and glad that everything went well. Give us a call next time you're in St. George.
Better late than never - but congratulations. I am happy all is well with you.
Post a Comment