Wednesday, January 7, 2009

We've had a death in the "family"

OK, didn't want to concern you, but I couldn't help myself! The family member we lost was just the upstairs computer! So, I haven't been blogging, etc as the pictures are on an F drive hooked to that computer. As soon as we are not sick anymore (myself included) I will try to move the F drive down here to this computer and download and post our Christmas pictures! Thanks for your patience! Just as the boys got over 2 weeks of stomach and "aches, pains, fever, sniffles" flu, I got it.... I am feeling much better after only 2 days, so I am hoping this is about the end of it for me too.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm sorry about all the sickness! I'm glad the boys are better and I hope you feel better soon too!