Friday, September 18, 2009

Thanks Nana and Grandpa!


As part of Kael's birthday present, Nana and Grandpa Peterson got Kael this really nifty chair. It is designed for children with muscule-skeletal issues that have trouble supporting themselves while sitting. I was a tiny bit skeptical at first, I must admit, but the chair arrived a couple days ago and I have been amazed at how well it works! I keep waiting for him to fall out, but it does exactly what it is supposed to do, even though he is probably technically too small for the chair. I love, love, LOVE it!!! And Kael loves the freedom it gives him over a traditional bouncy seat. Robby thinks it is his chair and triumphantly carried it off to his bedside at 10 PM last night. :) HUGE thanks to Nana and Grandpa since it is kind of a costly chair and was not in our budget right now!
On a funny side note, Kael's funny expression in the top picture is because he has learned the camera is "bright" and reflexively closes his eyes as soon as you pull out the camera. It has made getting cute pictures of him a real chore of late... LOL.

1 comment:

Rob O said...

Great chair! Thanks Nana and Grandpa Peterson.