Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween!































I even dressed up this year (sort of) as an angel!
Robby decided on Wednesday at school that he HAD to be Sonic the Hedgehog. He told all his teachers and apparently, after that, there is NO turning back! So, I went to Wal-mart Wednesday after the boys were in bed and gathered some supplies. Then Thursday while Kael was napping, Rob and I took the supplies as well as some items from around the house and concocted a really swell Sonic costume! He wore it for 4 days straight until Ryan and I peeled it off of him and I hid it in the laundry room. Evan Was Obiwan and had the attitude to go along with it. Drew was Darth Vadar and Kael was a Dalmation puppy. Such cute boys!!! :)

2 comments:

Rob O said...

Great costumes and cute boys!! Of course I am not biased at all.

Cristina said...

Everyone is ginormous! Except for you Marie, you look so slim and I love the short hair. Evan is so serious. And I love "sonic's" car shoes. So cute!