Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bedroom fun


We love having our own house and being able to do what we want to the walls!!! The boys were really looking forward to two things about moving to a home that we owned- painting their rooms and getting a dog. Ryan and I jumped all over painting their rooms. ;0) I'm afraid I went a little overboard finally being able to paint after 9 years of white rentals! But I am LOVING decorating and seeing color everywhere I go! I'm excited to finish up their rooms with the last few details.

3 comments:

Rob O said...

They look awesome! We are excited to visit for Christmas.

Cristina said...

GLORIOUS!!! I love it so much! You were so adventures with your color choices and it turned out great! You should be so proud!

Rob O said...

Whoa, the title of this post is a little racey!!!