6 years ago
Monday, October 29, 2007
I QUIT!!!
No, I am not angry, but, yes, that is correct. I am finally REALLY a stay-at- home mom. It's not a pretty much or "might as well be" thing anymore. I am technically unemployed! Ryan is still unsure about it, but I am really glad that I can finally focus all my attention on the boys. Even though I haven't been going in and working shifts, it is always a thought in the back or my mind, a worry, something else to think about! Now I am free for real- thanks to my wonderful husband!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so excited for you to be a STAY AT HOME MOM! Yea! I know how much you have wanted it. And believe me, if Brad and I can live off of one income, anybody can!
Post a Comment